Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprise gift from Hubby: Flowers on Mom's Day

Posted by Chalie at 11:58 AM

I never thought hubby would give his best effort just to surprise me at the office by giving me a bouquet of  flowers!!! Though, it was a liitle bit late for Mom's day, still it was such a great gift a wife could ever receive. I was not expecting anything from him, and am beginning to hate him for not remembering Mom's Day and got home really late that day! I know that he was just too busy with his work, given that he was working in a restaurant and Mom's Day would be a very busy and hectic day for them.

Thank you for those flowers! You made my day lovelier! Thanks much!!! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi there! thanks for dropping by!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
 

Danny's Wife Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review