Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Busy ME!!

Posted by Chalie at 7:51 AM
It's been ages since i last check & update my two blogs! So busy as a bee after i got back to work after suffering 5days with my sore eyes. Needed lots of things to do..numerous reports to submit...phonecalls from subcontractors every now and then & so much more!!That's what you call a corporate slavery! (A good term, isn't it??!) What a week!! So since today is a Saturday, i made it a point to update my two blogs even if i needed to stay up late tonight..hahaha... I missed all my blog memes for the week..I hope i could still submit my entries today! Please..please...please...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi there! thanks for dropping by!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
 

Danny's Wife Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review